Chratz PVP Funserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix GM app

2 posters

Go down

Phoenix GM app Empty Phoenix GM app

Post  phoenix2k7 Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:00 am

Why I should be a gm for you! I have been playing on this server since yesterday... it seems very good, but i have only ever seen one GM online, thats why i would like to apply and because i <3 helping people Very Happy

Real Life Name:Jordan
Real Life Age:23
Male/Female:Male.
Do you know how to use Navicat/HeidiSQL, if yes, where have you used it? Yes on previous server 'The darkside of warcraft'.

Have you been a GM on another server before? If yes, which server. Yes 'The darkside of warcraft' private server and a few others, i have also had 7 months experience as English/Spanish GM support team on the wow official servers
What would you do if a player is speed hacking? I would warn the player, in the case of it being a private server, if it continued i would kick the player and i would then introduce a IP ban to him.

What would you do if a player is in need of gold? I would instruct the player to use the buy/sell system on some items which are worth over 18g each.

What is your role on this server? Do help prevent disordelly behaviour, including verbal harrassment, discrimination and physical abuse, such as camping a player

Why do you think you should be a GM in this server? i have been playing the game for 3 years and have the experience of a real Game master and i speak two languages which are Spanish and English, im online alot

Do you or have you ever played retail? If yes what class and how far into raiding did you go? (Always Curious) I have leveled 3 Alliance characters to 70 (you can tell im a hardcore player) Paladin, rogue, druid

Anything else you would like to add? I know all of the GM commands antrix and mangos i like to help people, i do not abuse my powers what so ever, i follow and abide by the rules that you give this server as well as all the other players Very Happy

I'd would strongly say i was a good choice for GM as i ahve the experience, patience , time and effort for your server chratz Wink
Thank you for your time,
Phoenix

phoenix2k7

Back to top Go down

Phoenix GM app Empty Re: Phoenix GM app

Post  Khaos Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:33 pm

one question. Why did you quit your GM job on retail? or did you get fired? if you got fired, what was the reason? not trying to be mean, its just strange that someone would quit a paying GM job...
Khaos
Khaos

Back to top Go down

Phoenix GM app Empty Reason

Post  phoenix2k7 Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:32 am

Khaos wrote:one question. Why did you quit your GM job on retail? or did you get fired? if you got fired, what was the reason? not trying to be mean, its just strange that someone would quit a paying GM job...

pretty simple really, it was too much pressure
it was not worth the effort, so i quit.
they ask alot of you on the retail version, in the end i had enough...

Last edited by on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

phoenix2k7

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix2k7 Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:34 am

phoenix2k7 wrote:
Khaos wrote:one question. Why did you quit your GM job on retail? or did you get fired? if you got fired, what was the reason? not trying to be mean, its just strange that someone would quit a paying GM job...

pretty simple really, it was too much pressure
it was not worth the effort, so i quit.
they ask alot of you on the retail version, in the end i had enough...

They would send you emails constantly altering your workin hours, because there was a struggle for english and spanish speaking GM's, they would ask me to go on longer than my working hours stated. I was a fool, it isnt a high paying job at all, infact i earn twice as much a day atm as i did as a GM

phoenix2k7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum