Chratz PVP Funserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrianeth GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Hyrianeth GM Application Empty Hyrianeth GM Application

Post  Hyrianeth Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:02 pm

Why I should be a gm for you!: Most of time when im on, there's max 1 GM online, and he's having tough time patrolling the mall and helping others in the same time.

Real Life Name: Tristan
Real Life Age: 18
Male/Female: Male
Do you know how to use Navicat/HeidiSQL, if yes, where have you used it?: Not at all, Ive tried once MicrosoftSQL server, but i failed lol

Have you been a GM on another server before? If yes, which server. : Yup, Maxen Funserver, for like 2 month.

What would you do if a player is speed hacking? : Warn - Kick - Ban(a GM cant ban but ill keep his name in my head so i can tell admins)

What would you do if a player is in need of gold?: Tell him to kill some random mobs, plus there's alot of free item in mall so he/she sell it back.

What is your role on this server? Having fun with players, Keep a sastisfaction on everyones, a good authority is important and doing some events sometimes.

Why do you think you should be a GM in this server? As i can see, you guys need alot more(I think)

Do you or have you ever played retail? If yes what class and how far into raiding did you go? (Always Curious) Ok first of all, I hate raids, I have a 54 Troll hunter on Mannoroth. PvP server Very Happy and 51 troll shammy. I love both of 'em and proud of myself since i realize that it took me like 1 year to level them. Im not a no-life...

Anything else you would like to add? I hate beggars!!!! I have no mercy for them lol

Hyrianeth

Back to top Go down

Hyrianeth GM Application Empty Re: Hyrianeth GM Application

Post  Khaos Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:18 pm

I know this guy in game, we are good friends, hes always online, always on vent, and seems like great matieral for a GM! you have my vote man.
Khaos
Khaos

Back to top Go down