Chratz PVP Funserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khaos's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Khaos's GM application Empty Khaos's GM application

Post  Khaos Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:03 pm

As the server seems to not have GMs on all the time, and the t6 vendor being broken, i figured i'd post an app Very Happy

Real Life Name: Dakota
Real Life Age: 16
Male/Female: Male
Do you know how to use Navicat/HeidiSQL, if yes, where have you used it?
NO, i do not.
Have you been a GM on another server before? If yes, which server.
I have been a GM on a few server before. Ascension was the name of one, and Sabeserver was the name of the other. I have also GM'd on a few of my friend's non public servers.
What would you do if a player is speed hacking?
I would first kick them with a warning, then if i saw it again, i would lock their character for 24 hours, 3rd time would be a72 hour ban, then finally IP ban.
What would you do if a player is in need of gold?
I would tell them how to get gold, i.e. telling them to buy free items form the vendors and sell them bback.
What is your role on this server?
I would like to see myself as a helper and supporter of the server, and hopefully a GM Very Happy
Why do you think you should be a GM in this server?
I believe i should be a GM because i am on when other GMs are not, i know nearly all the commands, i am experienced, helpful, patient, and always willing to go out of my way to help the server in any way i can
Do you or have you ever played retail? If yes what class and how far into raiding did you go? (Always Curious)
I di dplay retail, got up to 62, then i decided that lvling was bullshit and i went to private servers Very Happy

Anything else you would like to add?
Yes, i would like to add that i have 2 years of WoW playing experience, mostly on private servers. I would also like to say that i would be willing to give out t6 to those who ask for it, as teh vendor is currently broken. I am only here to help the server, and im not some 12 year old kid who only wants the GM position for the power. Please consider this applictation Chratz, as I am the right choice for GM Very Happy
EDIT: forgot to add my playtimes. I am currently on winter vacation from school, and will be for the next three weeks. Im normally on from about 8 in the morning to about 12 or so at night, with breaks for errands/meals/bathroom Very Happy
Khaos
Khaos

Back to top Go down

Khaos's GM application Empty Congradulations

Post  Chratz Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:10 am

GM Accepted.
Chratz
Chratz
Admin
Admin

http://chratz.servegame.org

Back to top Go down