Chratz PVP Funserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uthal's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Uthal's GM Application Empty Uthal's GM Application

Post  Uthal Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:14 pm

Im here if you need a GM.

Real Life Name: Art
Real Life Age: 17
Male/Female: Male

Do you know how to use Navicat/HeidiSQL, if yes, where have you used it? I never use, it I dont really script much.

Have you been a GM on another server before? If yes, which server. Yes I have it had its named changed alot it was first called thepit than apocalypse, was a great server to a gm on.

What would you do if a player is speed hacking? If found guilty ban him/her dont let them update thier hacks and be harder find out who is or not. Dont be the one to make private servers spawning ground for new hackers.

What would you do if a player is in need of gold? Go to the weapon vender and buy and sell.

What is your role on this server? Solider: maintaining the peace in the mall,fights alwas break out when the gms are not looking or other dutys.

Why do you think you should be a GM in this server? Im available when you need me to be on, im experienced, and know the gm commands.

Do you or have you ever played retail? If yes what class and how far into raiding did you go? (Always Curious) I stoped at level 47 shaman because the server Executus harldy people raided or did nothing. Lazy server... I have other characters low levels just to find out what they did. Private servers are more fun.

Anything else you would like to add? I have had wow experience for 2 years on the retail and private around 1 1/2 years after retail. And why give a 5 year old gm powers who has not even heard of orcs and humans aka warcraft 1. Just give the word or if you need more information.
Uthal
Uthal

Back to top Go down

Uthal's GM Application Empty hmm

Post  Chratz Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:21 am

Think its gonna have to be a no for now. Try again later
Chratz
Chratz
Admin
Admin

http://chratz.servegame.org

Back to top Go down

Uthal's GM Application Empty Re: Uthal's GM Application

Post  Uthal Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:19 pm

why is my application here?
Uthal
Uthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaos Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 pm

attempted to trash it, it got put in the general forums instead...but no, the fact that there are all the other denied apps here never occured to you, did it?
Khaos
Khaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Uthal Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:52 pm

I just asked a really simple question dont need to be a jerk about it...
Uthal
Uthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaos Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:52 pm

you asked a simple question with an even simpler answer. and btw, its not my fault you took offense. if i had wanted to be a jerk, dont you think that i would have maybe thrown an insult or two? either way, topic locked.
Khaos
Khaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down