Chratz PVP Funserver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sofes Application

2 posters

Go down

Sofes Application Empty Sofes Application

Post  Soferla Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:07 pm

Real life name: Max.
Real life age: 16.
I am a Male.
Location: California ( I am in Sweden on the shcool breaks playing alot! )
I know how to use HeidiSQl and Navicat becaus they're almost the same, I have used it for making my own private server.
I have not been a GM on a other server, only my friends public servers the server name was Zealots repack but its offline atm.
If a player is speedhacking I would kick him with a warning and if I got more reports about him speedhacking or if i saw him. I would lock his charr for about 2 hours, with a warning and if I saw him another turn I would ban hes account for 2 days / 4 days depends if I've got reports.
And for the last IP ban hes account.
If a player is in a need of gold I would say that the drop on the funserver I more then alot and an easier way is to buy weps or armors or whatever at the mall and sell.
I wanna be a GM for taking another step in WoW Servers and becaus I like to help and I am almost glad and I Love WoW and i am online as much as i can. And certainly not a kid that wanna be a Gm for the power.
Yes, I've been playing WoW on blizzard servers to lvl 70 Holy Priest name: Mägie, realm: kilrogg. Raided Karazhan & Zul'Aman ( got bored so I didn't come to far )
Thanks for taking a look at the app =)

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Soferla

Back to top Go down

Sofes Application Empty Where are you from?

Post  Chratz Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:24 am

Where are you located? US or EU?
Chratz
Chratz
Admin
Admin

http://chratz.servegame.org

Back to top Go down

Sofes Application Empty Re: Sofes Application

Post  Soferla Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:54 am

Chratz wrote:Where are you located? US or EU?
I usually live in EU but I gonna live 10 years here in USA and I've been in California for 1 year. And sorry I would like to add that I've been having 2 years of WoW playing. And sorry I forgot I am at EU at the school breaks for friends and family Smile sorry for the delay of time.
And please would you like to answer soon as possible thanks.
Please answer thanks!.

Soferla

Back to top Go down

Sofes Application Empty Re: Sofes Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down